FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - IAD has 'made a mistake' [on CCR card dining]
Old Sep 4, 2017, 7:59 am
HIDDY
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by camdentown
There is no F lounge at IAD any more. The last refurbishment a few years ago made a Galleries Club lounge, Club pre-flight dining and the Concorde dining room.
There is no dedicated lounge area for F passengers, Gold Card Holders or one-world Emeralds. These passengers can only use the Club lounge area.

The Concorde dining room is primarily for dining, there's no lounge area, just booths with tables and not very comfortable bench seating. There is a tiny area at the entrance to the dining room with two armchairs and a selection of drinks. I suppose that's intended as a waiting area when the dining room is full (which I've never seen to be the case). Only First class passengers are allowed in the dining room (as per the OP reason for this thread).

I've said it before, but I think the lounge arrangements and quality of food and beverage at IAD are poor for a major outstation.
So could a GGL/CCR card holder not even flying BA have used the IAD CCR Dining Room?