FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - IAD has 'made a mistake' [on CCR card dining]
Old Sep 4, 2017, 4:25 am
Tobias-UK
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club, easyJet and Ryanair

Programs: BA Gold (GGL/CCR)
I'm not sure what all that has to do with the comment I made, my comments have been in the context of the following post:

Originally Posted by Flexible preferences
I think on FT there may be a further bias in so much that a greater proportion of the CCR holders (not all!) may have earned their status from TP runs or similar, which is likely to be unprofitable business for BA (or at the very least, less profitable). Therefore, on this forum at least, there may be a greater sway towards the argument that CCR dining should be provided for CCR holders everywhere.
From my observations, and from the conversations I've had with the people I've met in the CCR who read FT, there is a lot of truth in the above statement. I remember a time not that long ago when there were about a handful of GGLs on FT - now, with the advent of cheap-ex-EU fares there are many more GGLs. When one looks through the TP Run and Premium Fare Deals topics you will see just how many are doing these runs. For every one person on here posting of their TP running exploits, there will be more who don't post.