FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Trick it / negotiate it / special savings lounge thread
Old Sep 4, 2017, 4:25 am
Y_fly

Originally Posted by burito
People are here more than friendly if you prove real effort. This thread is different from the others and the study of previous posts will move you on. Violation of rules and disclosure to you of "coded" places now means frequent ending of opportunities for others. It's more than a real reason
You shared your opinion in a way it could be heard. Didn't use offensive words and just explained the point. Previous author used words like "mentally incapable" and others which were deleted. If you sure that the person is mentally incapable would you tell it to him? If you're not sure what are your intentions? Friendly? I have some doubts on that.

This thread is difficult to understand. I read 1.5k pages very carefully and probably on the way from 1.5k to 3k was more scrolling rather that reading, visited several other sites and posts, experimented and wrote a first post where made a mistake being too obvious. And I just can't get why somebody could call you mentally incapable when you try to explain why you did this way. I didn't reveal other strikes or argue in the last message. If it's enough to be the real reason for such a behavior then I'm really incapable of understanding this.

I don't see the point to continue that. I doubt that it makes sense. The only consequence is a plenty of irrelevant to the thread topic messages.