FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - All the Fs. Trying every aspirational first class
Old Sep 4, 2017, 1:08 am
cricketer

Programs: UA 1K & 2MM, Bonvoy Titanium & LTP, HH Gold, Accor Silver, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Originally Posted by SFO777
FWIW, my overall ranking of the international F products I've flown.

1. Air France
2. Garuda Indonesia
3. Qatar
4. Emirates
5. Etihad
6. Lufthansa
7. Cathay Pacific
8. Singapore
9. Swiss
10. ANA
11. JAL
12. Qantas
13. Korean
14. Malaysia
15. Asiana
16. Thai
17. American
18. British
19. Air China
20. United
Fascinating - I've flown 11 F products, most of them only a couple of times each, with the exception of SQ, UA, LH, and TG, on whom I've spent many miles. As a relatively rare flyer in F, I think my rankings would be as follows:

1. Qatar
=2. Emirates
=2. Lufthansa
=2. Etihad
5. Thai
=6. Korean
=6. Singapore
=6. ANA
9. Asiana
10. Jet
11. United

My first ride in Air France F is coming up later this year, so we'll see how that changes the ranking.

Lufthansa is really my go to F experience. Been so consistently excellent for me. Only weak link is that the food isn't quite at par with some of the others.

Thai has also been consistently excellent - on another day I could even rank them at the top. Food, service, that massage...

Even the much maligned United - all said and done, the bed is one of the best out there, and that's worth a lot.

Interesting that my rankings don't differ too much from yours, considering you've likely flown at least 10x what I have in each. My experiences with KE have definitely been better than yours, and I guess TG as well by the looks of it.

OP - definitely give QR F a shot, especially now that they have it on proper long-haul.