FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - US fleet list for Hertz -- What car might you get?
Old Sep 3, 2017, 12:40 pm
GOTBound

Programs: Eurobonus Gold [*AG], Finnair Gold [OWS] HHonors Diamond, Hertz Pres Circle
Minivan (R, VAR) or 4WD extra capacity SUV (T6 PFAR)

I have previous in the thread asked about Minivan (R, VAR) for my upcoming rental @FLL, the reply I got was that I could expect a KIA Sedona, @FLL, are the Sedonas the 7 or 8 seater version?

Also, previous I asked abut getting a truck (S, SPAR) but I figured out seating room would be an issue and also 6 seats where not a guarantee, I could end up with a 5 seater.

We are 4 adults and two children, the youngest will sit on a booster seat. We have 4 large suitcases roughly 29,5 by 12 inches each, two duffelbags 27 by 15 inches each + carry on's, probably backpacks.
After Googling and Youtubing, I'm serious considering changing to a 4WD extra capacity SUV (T6 PFAR) instead so we don't end up with an unpleasant suprise once we arrive @FLL and start to load up the minivan. As a reference I drive a Volvo XC70 @home, in the cargo hold I'll fit two suitcases and two duffelbags with out folding any seats.

Unfortunately, the Sedona is not available by KIA here in Sweden, so I can't go to the dealer and take a test drive/test load.

Any feedback appropriated!

EK