FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - No Schengen Lounge in ZRH [A] August 27 to Spring 2018
Old Sep 2, 2017, 2:45 pm
mhle

Programs: AY Platinum Lumo, LX Senator, SK Life-time Gold, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond
Observations from today: I was flying short haul Business class from ZRH. At the check-in desk, the agent proactively told about the lounge situation, but provided incorrect information. She claimed that the only options for me are the business lounges at D/E gates. I had registered the flight to M&M FT and her opinion did not change when i showed my Star Gold Card (SAS). The next stop was the stand in front of the A Lounge complex. The information there was more accurate, they sent me to the Aspire lounge. I went to check the Aspire, looked really packed and as I had some extra time, decided to opt for Senator Lounge at the E gates.

Conclusion: at least in the beginning, the information from the Swiss representatives is incorrect/confusing.

At the end, all worked out fine and had a nice whisky sample at the Senator E lounge. I timed the return from the Senator E to Gate A55: 13 minutes (about 2 minutes waiting time for the train, no waiting at the passport control, relaxed walking speed).