FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - A380 First Class Marathon... 48 hours of Qatar, Emirates and Etihad
Old Sep 2, 2017, 10:48 am
SFO777
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF Platinum, EK Gold, AA EXP, UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by offerendum
Wow, I wished I had your eyes
LOL. Me too, I didn't even notice. Here's a close up and indeed, I think she was flipping me off.

Originally Posted by Madone59
EMIRATES. are you paying attention What a beautiful facility.
Thanks Madone59.

Originally Posted by TBD
Were there no other people in the F lounge?!
There were a few but the place is so huge that I doubt it feels very crowded at any time.

Originally Posted by TimeFlyer
Thank you for another great trip-report!
Very enjoyable reading. While I personally never would consider to fly or visit any of the middle-eastern airlines/places seen in your fantastic trip, I am 100% sure you had a pleasant experience!
Not too often I log into the Forum, but then again, great to read reports like this! Thanks ^
All best
TimeFlyer
Thank you very much TimeFlyer for your kind comments.

Originally Posted by ek201
you are lucky to try the best first classes in the world in my opinion. I think Etihad has the best first class and Al safwa lounge is the best and most luxurious lounge i ever been to, it is even better than a lot of 5 stars hotels. thank you for sharing your experience
Thanks ek201. Indeed, it was a great experience to try all three First Class products. In the Etihad is hard to beat as is the Al Safwa lounge on the ground.