FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2017 Alaska Airlines *FLAME-FREE* Q&A thread: all welcome, new and old!
Old Aug 30, 2017, 5:48 pm
Flying for Fun

Programs: AS MVPG100K, Marriott Marriott Titanium Elite, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by rm456
MVPG, Had a flight booked for me via a corporate travel portal - had to call to add FF#, asked to be waitlisted, but now it doesn't say Waitlisted for First either on the app or on the website (nor is there the option to request to be added to the waitlist) - I'm assuming I'll need to call in again to ask them to waitlist me again? Or is this just a glitch of latency with adding the FF#, and it'll settle before my flights?
I have two itineraries both using GGU's. I called Alaska to be added to the waitlist on a couple of flight segments on each itinerary. One processed perfectly and showed it was waitlisted for first. The other did not. I called a second time a couple days later. Still not showing. I called a third time. It was passed to a supervisor who worked on it for a while. The agent advised to check again the next day and if it didn't show it would be passed to IT. It still isn't showing, maybe #4 will be my lucky number.

I was also told it wasn't the first time that day they had seen the issue. I wouldn't wait. Give them a call. If there are issues they need to ne aware of them so they can be addressed sooner than later.

Cheers