FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Is there a list of Non Boarding Area Bloggers?
Old Aug 29, 2017, 9:36 pm
craz
Suspended

@ctownflyer

Im not staying angry! Im staying Smart!!! for I know 1000% the true score and all about greedy site owners who tried to put other sites similiar to theirs out of biz, yet they watch that site to see what to post on their own site. Posting time stamps tells all, who posted 1st

Fake sites will stay around since so much of the public will believe anything and everything they are told.

But its no different then the movie The Wizard of Oz, when toto pulls open the curtain and reveals a man at the controls pretending to be the mighty Oz, revealing the wizard is a fake

So as long as a person can gain by following a blogger people will do so and bow down to them, and continue to drink all the kool aid the blogger tells them to since its good for them, when in fact its really good for his/her own pocket and they dont care 2 bits about John Q Public, if they can help them its a side affect the main thrust is to fill their pockets with ca$h. Not my way of doing business

I hide behind no curtain and dont pretend to be whom Im not