FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Bethany Beach Ocean Suites Residence Inn, DE [Master Thread]
Old Aug 28, 2017, 6:10 pm
LPCJr

Programs: Marriott LTT, Amtrak Select, Hertz 5*, AA Gold, IHG Plat, National Exec
Originally Posted by Jon Maiman
I am considering staying at this hotel in summer of 2018. I would appreciate any feedback from folks who have stayed at the property.

--Jon
Overall, great property. The only hotel on the Beach in downtown Bethany. Walking distance to restaurants and shops. There are a few quirks. They are a Residence Inn, but don't offer the Mix. They can be difficult on late checkouts (last stay, as a Plat, was ultimately offered 1 PM, which suited my needs). They have a lot of activities for kids, which we liked. Rooms are well appointed and spacious, housekeeping was OK. Sometimes we had to ask more than once for extra towels, little things were missed, like replacing dish detergent. But overall we really like it, have stayed there 2 out of last 3 years and are booked again for next summer. Rooms run 600+ in high season, so this is a good use of points IMO.