FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - got ejected from my exit aisle seat(777) because arm has a quarter-size bruise
Old Aug 27, 2017, 7:50 pm
Jane42

Was it here (or on TA) that someone was questioning why someone that was in a scooter and had priority boarding was allowed to sit in an exit row seat. It was found that he should not have been in the seat during takeoff and landing but was allowed to sit there during the flight because there was less chance of an emergency. Not that it matters, but I totally disagree with this.....

And I also disagree that someone that has a bruise the size of a quarter on their arm is taken out of their seat, that they booked quite awhile ahead of time, and put in a middle seat - even if the FA did not seat a friend of theirs. Just should not have happened.

And just such a sad, sad state of affairs that he is unable to even say anything for fear of "sounding threatening" or "making the FA feel uncomfortable" and being kicked off the flight.

I think this is just disgusting and I do not think it should be ignored. It may never stop, but at least you can say you did your best to end this type of behavior.