FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - CSP & CSR Trip Cancellation/Delay Insurance Issues/Comments (2016 - 2019)
Old Aug 27, 2017, 8:06 am
Dylane

Originally Posted by Rare
I think this is your flight? https://flightaware.com/live/flight/...010Z/KJFK/KMSP
Not sure it has what you need, though.

If it happens again, the document to ask for is a "military excuse". That's what Delta gave me under similar circumstances, and was sufficient to satisfy the claims adjuster. The agent can type the specifics into the form before printing. In my case, the flight was cancelled. I made sure that they included the flight number and that it was cancelled due to weather.
Thanks! I think (hope) that is what I need to at least get things started. I had taken a look at FlightAware after seeing it mentioned in another thread, but couldn't seem to get it to go back more than a couple of days. I'll have to look closer to see what I was missing.

Also appreciate the heads up on the "military excuse" language to use. I'd also seen that mentioned here in passing a couple of times, but it wasn't clear from context if that only applied to actual military.