FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Cow Do XIII (EZE) - Sep 01 to Sep 04, 2017
Old Aug 26, 2017, 3:29 pm
Gaucho100K
Moderator, Argentina and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
Folks.... ive just completed the Schedule of Events, please see Post #4 on the 1st page of this Master thread for all the details.

Please be so kind as to post your attendance to each of the events, so that we can make the reservations.

IMPORTANT: for the Charity Wine Tasting Events at the Fierro Hotel, we have a maximum capacity of 8 (eight) participants for each event - this is not counting me. We will manage this on a first come first served basis, so anybody left out of the Saturday event will have 1st picks for the event on Monday. We need a minumum of 5 (five) participants for the Monday Tasting event to happen, so while it is on the schedule we will wait and see if we have the critica mass required. Those interested to double-dip (ie attend both tastings) are welcome to sign up and I will see if we are able to accomodate you.

Also, if Ive missed someone thats confirmed for this, please let me know... Ive scanned through this thread and I think I have everybody down that is ticketed and expecting to join...... thanks for your assistance with this !!! ^

Last edited by NewbieRunner; Aug 26, 2017 at 3:35 pm Reason: merge consecutive posts from same member