FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - One Mile at a Time [OMaaT] discussions [merged]
Old Aug 24, 2017, 7:38 am
cruisr

Programs: UA-1K, MM, Hilton-Diamond, Marriott-Titanium
Originally Posted by mikex163
That's not his blog.

If you want to run his blog, make an offer. Otherwise, you have no say in its content. Just because you think it makes sense, doesn't make it so for him.
I've never seen him review domestic travel except for a few specific instances (new aircraft like the 787 or new services like Mint, and the like), so I don't understand exactly what the surprise is.

So, you spend so much time commenting a blog you don't read? All righty then.
3 years was a completely arbitrary deadline. People that comment the blog after reading it (crazy, I know), know that "free travel" has not been the focus of the blog for a long time.

Where did I say I don't read it at all? I said I stopped reading it on a regular basis. I also said that I go over there if a poster here comments on something on OMAAT or posts a link. I can go over there and read 1,2 or 5 posts and form opinions based on those posts.

Obviously I have no say in his blog but a business and it looks like you are saying I can't have an opinion on what I'd like to see either.

His "about Lucky" blurb on the home page states he travels 400k miles a year mostly on miles and points. Someone new to this may think that that means it's free since there is not a price tag attached. That's all I am saying.

Have a nice day and relax. It's almost the weekend.