FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Cow Do XIII (EZE) - Sep 01 to Sep 04, 2017
Old Aug 22, 2017, 10:44 pm
MSPeconomist
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by StartinSanDiego
I'm packed up and leaving tomorrow for Iguazu Falls! See you all next week.
Enjoy the falls. I did them last year on the way to COW DO, when I could see the Brazilian side also without a visa.

If you're in Brazil, I highly recommend the Bird Park (zoo for birds, focusing on local species) near (walking distrance from the transit stop) the park entrance. I was charmed by the big aviary with hundreds of macaws flying freely around me, although the first few swoops startled me.

Just don't get bitten trying to pet/fed/photograph the wildlife in the park. <dumb tourists>

Originally Posted by krazykanuck
Thanks, we'll see what I can do! I have a commitment to something on the 5th (not something I want or chose to do, mind you) so I need to see if I can move it, waive it, or send somebody in my place. More to come tomorrow/Thursday.
The 5th is not necessarily a problem. If you leave from EZE the evening of Monday the 4th, you arrive in the USA extremely early in the morning (for example, before 6 am for the DL flight to ATL, but most flights to the USA seem to leave EZE around the same time except for one AR flight) on the 5th.

If anyone likes "bliss" toiletries (from aloft and W hotels), I can offer to bring some: the (dark blue) bar soap and multiple small tubes of the body lotion. I don't use it but I know that some people adore the stuff. So, if more than one person volunteers to take it, you can fight among yourselves; otherwise it goes to the first responder. [Unfortunately most hotels now use the dispensers for shampoo/conditioner and body wash rather than providing the small containers.]

Last edited by Sweet Willie; Aug 27, 2017 at 9:59 am Reason: merge consecutive posts from same member