FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Which US Passport should I enter Israel with?
Old Aug 22, 2017, 2:35 pm
craz
Suspended

Originally Posted by Often1
There are any number of reasons for more than one passport, including that PP1 was lost, stolen, damaged, or destroyed. None of that matters overseas.

Not sure why one would cancel the ticket and purchase a new one in order to change passport data. That also happens all the time.
I would have CX the tkt and rebooked as well, simply due to not knowing if the carrier will forward to the Israelis that I changed my PP info when the PP 1st used was still valid for travel. Sure there can be dozens of valid reasons for getting rid of a perfectly valid PP and get a new one. But if I had gone thru a 4 hr security ordeal I wouldnt chance that by changing everything I just ended up causing myself to go thru it again

that said as someone mentioned up thread its very possible all their info will trigger them anyways even with a new PP, but if I can try and stack the odds in my favor to avoid going thru it by getting a new PP and using it on my res w/o ever inputting PP1s info, I most surely will do so, nothing to lose.