FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Which US Passport should I enter Israel with?
Old Aug 22, 2017, 1:12 pm
greycap7

Programs: DL DM
Originally Posted by craz
Very true, however it also depends on if PP2 was issued after PP1, if it was then Id use PP2. However when the res was made which PP was used is also key, if PP1 then it depends if the info was already sent over to Israel or checked with them, if it was and you switch the info on the res that alone can result in way more then a 4 hr screening, or if PP1 info was in putted on the res and you hand them PP2 look out charlie! 4 days will be a drop in the bucket

Id say the key is having used PP2 info all along and knowing if PP1 was used when or if they sent the info over or if switching the info if PP1 was used to PP2 will result in a follow up message being sent over.
PP2 was issued after PP2. In addition, I traveled to Israel with PP1 where I was subject to a 4hr screening. I made the booking on PP1, but I realize now that I was planning on travelling on PP2.

I ended up cancelling the booking, and I think I will make another one with PP2.

Thanks!