FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SURVEY: Would You Like To See An Official EK Rep/Lurker On The Forum?
Old Aug 21, 2017, 6:05 pm
Metanoia

Programs: AS MVP, EK Silver, Bonvoy Plat
Q1:
Yes!

Q2:
I think that it's been covered well up to this point - value-add information that doesn't appear on the front-page of the website or social media - such as route changes, featured wines, lounge menus at DXB perhaps, and discussion on trends we see at EK rather than specific service issues. Serious IRROPS updates (fog diversion updates, etc.) would be good as well, if the need arises.

Ditto the ground rules, we have @EmiratesSupport and other channels for immediate, specific issues and service recovery. This needs to be a win-win for the community as well as EK and if they're going to dedicate time to answering our questions and provide information we want to make sure that they don't spend their time duplicating what other channels provide.

I think that all of us here on the forum are also interested in EK's success as an airline so a forum for suggesting changes that help both the community and EK, and having things actually happen (or reasons for why not) would be a good thing as well.

I guess this means that whoever this person is would have to have some level of latitude and contacts in other parts of EK for it to work really well.

Q3:
Flyertalk is #1 , Google is second. Twitter/FB but those are more of a novelty.