FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Denied food in CE when everyone else got served
Old Aug 21, 2017, 1:40 pm
PETER01
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Originally Posted by PETER01
OP, was the basket offered to 1 A then he completely ignored you and never offered it at all?
Originally Posted by Kaveh96
Yeah, the guy offered food to 1A, then turned to me and said, 'I'm sorry, we dont have anything for you, did you just buy your ticket'? I said no, he then said 'I might come back if I have any food left over' and offered me a drink.

Feel like a chump for not arguing the point, but at this point everyone was listening to my does-not-deserve-catering-ticket scenario so I let it go and vexed internally.
Don't feel like a chump, none of it was your fault at all.

Personally I would have quietly went to the galley once the meals had been served and asked to speak to the CSM/SCCM. However, I appreciate not everyone is comfortable with doing this.

If as CWS says you get 4k I would just accept this and it's not worth fretting over a meal on a one hour flight but equally I would have been very disappointed.

Put in a complaint on ba.com, be brief and to the point leaving any emotions out of it and stick to the facts. I don't buy the theory that one slipped off the tray excuse.