FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta In-Flight Meal/Food Service: The Definitive Thread — 2017 Edition
Old Aug 20, 2017, 7:58 pm
FlightNurse
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by diburning
Verdict: I don't want to sound picky or that I have high expectations, but this is something I'd expect on a United Express E175 and not on a mainline Delta flight. The sandwich was just ok, and I'm glad that Delta isn't doing some variation of the quiche like on United and American. I knew there was a reason that almost all of the Medallion elites in the cabin all chose the cereal instead of the sandwich. Since Delta practices FEBO, they ran out of cereal by the time they got to my row (row 2), with the person sitting next to me ordering the last cereal. The people in row 1 had no other option than the sandwich.
Doesn't mater what forum you are on, people are going to complain about the food, people on AA forum think the food they get is the worse, same about UA and AS... I wish airlines would stop trying to be fancy and just produce a solid product. I laugh at BA on their breakfast flights, one item serve is a traditional English breakfast, it's one of their better meals. I understand why airlines are trying to standout but for the most part these meals fail..