FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Westin LAX [Master Thread]
View Single Post
Old Aug 19, 2017, 7:44 am
1readyset2go

Programs: SPG, Marriott, United, SWA, AA
Originally Posted by KENNECTED
@Gregg99 So she had a lot of food? What is the problem/issue? How is what she put on a plate in the lounge anyone's business?

Dude why are you so pissed off about this post? I really do not get how someone could be so angry over such a trivial post. Seriously, you went on to berate greg99 for something as trivial as this comment for several more posts? I thought it was kind of a funny/sad observation of a fellow traveler and we post people doing stupid things on here all the time, in fact we have whole threads dedicated to such things.

Back on topic... my wife and I are looking to stay here (or the Sheraton) for 1 night. This will be the start of a 2+ week trip to Asia. We will not arrive until around midnight from the east coast on a positioning flight. Hoping to sleep in and check out late as our flight to SIN will not leave LAX until 10:25 and we do not want to spend ALL day in the CX lounge (a few hours will be plenty). What I have gathered from reading several pages of both properties master threads it seems after the Sheraton's recent refresh it may be the better option, or is it a wash, and just go with the cheaper option? We just want a clean quiet place to rest. I am still not sure which will have the better food options that late at night or the next day which is also a factor. Thoughts?

Last edited by 1readyset2go; Aug 19, 2017 at 7:51 am