FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What are the most stupid things you have heard people say when walking through F/J?
Old Aug 18, 2017, 6:50 am
GRALISTAIR
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM 1 MM; Hz PC
Originally Posted by 355F1
I have a friend who owns 32 Cars, including MANY Ferraris, even has his own hangar at the airport!

---- and has never flown in anything but Y in his life--including trips to Europe.
This is absolutely key. We all choose (or most have the option ) to spend our money how we want. I love freedom and democracy. There are people who will think absolutely nothing about spending 100$ per head dining out and then get a nice bottle of wine as well. My wife simply would not enjoy it - even for a wedding anniversary. She is quite happy at O'Charleys or Applebees etc. She resents spending money on eating out. Other people buy cars, motorbikes etc , some women spend a fortune on shoes and dresses (my middle daughter has I think 32 pairs of shoes). I choose to spend my money paying for First/Business from time to time.

Each to their own. I don't whine if someone has 32 cars and motorbikes or spends a huge amount at an expensive restaurant - so I don't like it when someone whines when I sit in F/D1/Business