FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Flame-Free Questions on A3 - ask your newbie (and not so newbie) questions here
Old Aug 17, 2017, 2:09 pm
SPLP007

Originally Posted by Knobbgb
To be fair, it would take you maybe 20 minutes to look at the low fare calendar for each of the domestic destinations - there are only about 30 of them. My thoughts are - somebody very knowledgeable already told you where the cheapest flights are likely to be found and yet you disagree with them. You could have checked his suggestion, found some flights and booked them in the time the few hours since you first asked.

SKG and CHQ can be found incredibly cheaply at time - as NWI suggests, because of the competition from Ryanair. The advantage of flying ex-SKG would be that you can use one of your coupons to access the lounge.
I thought this was the " FLAME FREE "you make it sound like I did a terrible thing !--- I was not trying to argue in any way AND DO APPRECIATE the input just that I have found that when I have looked in the past to nearby dates flights are not so cheap especially if one wants to travel between 8:00AM AND 9:00 PM

I did not even know of a low fare calender-THANKS for the info