FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Grand Hyatt Bangkok (Erawan) REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Aug 14, 2017, 4:44 pm
Ausriver

Programs: CX DM, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton DM, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by cruisingmickey
I stayed at both a few months ago, and I definitely prefer the GH over the Conrad. Like you said, this is subjective. These are my reasons. I prefer the location of the GH. You can walk to malls, and there are food options. I didn't like the location of the Conrad since it wasn't close to anything. If you want the plush that Conrad gives out, you should stay there. Maybe you can split your time between the two? I liked the juices and breakfast options at the Conrad a little more. The juices at GH weren't as good. I also felt the service at GH was better. I had a suite in both, and preferred my suite at the GH even though it was the base suite. I felt the offerings in the Conrad lounge was slightly better than the GH lounge. That said, the GH lounge is nicer and more spacious. Not sure if you looked into the PH, but I prefer the location of the GH versus the PH. Good luck deciding! I can answer more specific questions if you have any.

Thanks very much for your reply. I think I'll pass on Conrad. At the dates I need, GH seems quite expansive, same price as the new PH, however it seems most feedback about the PH was not that good. Do you guys think it would worth a try the new PH (being at the same rate as GH)?