FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - TSA dispenses inaccurate and misleading information on the @AskTSA twitter feed
Old Aug 14, 2017, 10:16 am
petaluma1

More from the Reddit story about the guy who was refused boarding and took a bus home to Texas from NYC:

[–]outlawpickle

Hey, someone from TSA here, speaking for myself and not on behalf of TSA. There's 100% a uniform procedure to screen your cast and that supervisor at JFK did not follow policy. Collect your travel information and send it to @AskTSA on Twitter, send it to Facebook AskTSA. Explain your story. Austin followed procedure. Supervisors are supposed to be "experts" on procedure. Not too mention the TSA explosives expert (that bomb guy in your story is a TSA employee) provided his insight that you weren't a walking bomb. Procedure was thrown out the window in this case and you need to contact TSA and file a complaint on that supervisor.

This is so disheartening, and I'm sorry you had to go through this ......... Definitely bring your story and trip info to TSA. Even Google "TSA complaints" and follow the first link. Hit that up, use TSA's twitter and Facebook, and press for answers. Hurry up, because CCTV is a limited commodity,it's usually overwritten after 30 days.

[–]NoNiceGuy[S] 1 point 3 days ago
Thanks for this! I'm finally home and rested after riding the greyhound. Going to start contacting people today who can help me. I'm sitting here staring at my original ticket from Austin to NYC and my return ticket and I'm still dumbfounded by the whole experience.