FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How to optimize one day visit to Tokyo Disneyland (late Sept)
Old Aug 13, 2017, 3:19 pm
moretimeoffguy

Originally Posted by The _Banking_Scot
Hi,

The ticket office and shops all took credit cards ( I used my amex). I think most of the larger restaurants also took them but not 100% sure as I used cash at the restaurants/snack cards.

I stayed at Tokyo Disney in January and I think they had express mail but not sure about a shipping service to the USA ( The Hotel is very good and in walking distance to Tokyo Disneyland ( but not to tokyo disney sea)

Regards

TBS
Thanks TBS. That's great that you were in walking distance to TDL. Looks like the Hilton Tokyo Bay is walkable to TDL, but Google Maps shows a 27 minute walk vs. a 7 minute walk to the Bayside monorail station. Definitely no road going from the Hilton to Tokyo DisneySea that I noticed.

What's the best strategy for getting to rope drop from the Hilton? Anyone know if Hilton has a separate shuttle and/or how early the monorail begins operating? Sounds like for my Tokyo DisneySea day, I should arrive an hour before opening. I don't give a damn about Toy Story Mania--super fun ride at DHS, but I'm starting to create a fastpass strategy for what's of interest to me and what's unique at TDS.