FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi AA Plat/Gold/Bus cards. August 2016: 1 personal & 1 business bonus/24 months.
Old Aug 9, 2017, 2:49 pm
vm81

Originally Posted by sdsearch
You need at least the full card number to create online access. Not sure if you need the 3 number off of the back too or not. (Unless you've had a Citi business card before, you can't "add" it to existing online access. Citi doesn't allow you to use the same online account for your business card as any personal cards.)

So you'd have to find out at least that full card number some way (not sure how) before you get the card if you want to set up online access before you get the card.

I got approved for mine Monday 7/31 and as of Sat 8/5 I had not received anything (email or snail mail) about it (and I'm traveling all week until Thursday evening so won't be able check my snail mail again until then), so I cannot yet tell you if there's a letter that comes earlier that has the full card number in it or not.

Having said that, at least one person upthread was told their business card was not eligible for the 75k match, even though their personal card was. So it may already be too late, in that Citi may have at least figured out that there was never any 75k offer on any business AA card?
Thanks for letting me know...I guess I will just have to wait for the card.

I have previously had business card under the same login...so hoping that I will be able to add business card again under the same login.