FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2 studs do Granada with Iberia: 6 flights and 4 cities
Old Aug 9, 2017, 6:28 am
JamieABZ

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Diamond, Accor Gold
I had the pleasure of meeting another FTer - JamieABZ who was travelling with his daughter on the same flight as me. We had some fizz together and shared some travelling stories and had a great time. We made our way to the gate just before boarding which was an absolute scrum. The priority line was massive. We kinda just lurked in the background and when they called Golds and CE, we bypassed most of the queue and were on in no time. While my fellow FTer made his way back behind the curtain () I took my seat in 1F.

Nice to bump into you again, the pleasure was all yours. Plus it was perfectly fine back in the emergency exit row thank you! I remember that flight well because it was the first time I succumbed to BOB - I was determined not to let the b'stards force me to buy their overpriced booze, but alas, after a few glasses of bubbles in the lounge with you, daughter and I were in the mood for more. Sigh, slippery slope. Great report, now bring on the Valencia one.