FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - TSA wants to get more intimate when doing passenger pat downs.
Old Aug 9, 2017, 3:09 am
leungy18

Programs: gate lice
Originally Posted by RadioGirl
They care a lot about their customers. They care about keeping them.

Unfortunately, for far too many of their customers, these aggressive pat downs only reinforce the fear of the scawy bwown men who are actively trying to get on every single US3 flight every day. Obviously, their diabolical plots are only foiled by the invasive patdowns and other brave actions of the noble TSA officers.

If a side-effect of this fear of scawy bwown men is that fewer Americans want to fly through DXB, AUH or DOH, well, I'm sure that's just a cincidence.
Fair enough. Remembering what Richard Anderson, then-Delta CEO, said about 9/11 and the Gulf airlines...

But on the other side of the argument, Americans who often travel internationally tend to be...well, more refined than Americans who don't. I've never encountered a stereotypical bigot in NRT or HKG or DXB. This is an interesting article.

I'm just gonna put it this way: statistically, an irrational, less-educated person who would avoid ME3 just because "bwown people are scary" probably doesn't have much disposable income to travel abroad very often.