FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Plastiq for rent, tuition, utilities, etc.(2017)
Old Aug 8, 2017, 5:44 pm
sdsearch
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by frudd38
Originally Posted by slivrflyr
Looking for data points of whether Citi att access more still codes rent as 3x after Jul 22. I'll switch to Amex Biz blue plus after that
Even so, MR 2.3x > TYP 3x imo. When you factored in the ATT annual 10k to make it 4x on $10k spend, then that was a different case (for me at least).
There is no 2.3x on the Amex Blue Biz Plus! It's only 2.0x. See post 3 of this thread:
The 2.3x is only on the first year of the (now discontinued for new applications) Amex Blue for Biz:
I realize that Blue for Biz and Blue Biz Plus sound similar, but they are different cards, with different earning structures (even if at first glance there seem to be some similarities).

If you have the Blue for Biz and are still in your first year of having that card, enjoy the 2.3x while that first year is still in progress, because as soon your first year of having that card ends, it drops to 1.3x (ie, the 30% annual bonus remains but the 2x goes away after the first year). So you might as well replace it with Blue Biz Plus once your 30% bonus posts after the first year, since 2.0x sounds better than 1.3x to me, even if neither is as good as 2.3x.