FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Global Entry for Green Card holders
View Single Post
Old Aug 7, 2017, 11:37 pm
gokmen80

Originally Posted by Majuki
Welcome to FlyerTalk! You will use your green card at the kiosks, so there is no problem there. Did you provide a US address or point of contact?

Here is a link to the frequently asked questions. The question titled "How will I receive my Global Entry card?" says that if you don't have a US address it will be mailed to a US point of contact or Global Entry enrollment center.

You could try calling the customer service number and see if they have the address where the card was mailed. Maybe it was mailed to the Doha enrollment center?

In the worst case, you can request a replacement card to a US address. There is a small fee to request a new card, but it's an option. The card will be helpful at some airports where the contract employees want proof of GE membership or if you're reentering the US by land from Mexico or Canada.
Hi , doha GE staff told me you ll get it LA address .. but you can use Greencard for it. ok i ll use just airports but excatly i want to know they will send card or not .. i wrote letter GE central office but didnt get replay within 45 days... ,

anyway i understan i dont need active my GE card because no GE card just use my greencard no activitaion for greencard ..

do you have customer service for calling ?