FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi Prestige 4th night free hotel benefit July 2017 - August 2019
Old Aug 6, 2017, 10:43 pm
jeepie

Originally Posted by Dustin Carter
I am thinking of getting the Citi Prestige Card for the 4th night benefit. I am probably going to wait until the end of the year to apply. I wish there was a way to check available rates. I just want to make sure it is going to be worth it. Is someone with the card willing to check the available rates for Marina Bay Sands in Singapore from 1/11/18 and check out on 1/16/18.

I am am interested in a premier room base rate or the city view rate. Anybody willing to help me out? I figure if I can get the fourth night free it will pay for itself with this booking.
Premier King $495 from the website. In my experience, it would be very easy to call in and request a quote. If necessary, describe where you found your preferred rate. This should be a no brainer. I have used it probably a half dozen times in last two years.
Also, if you apply in time, you can receive your airfare credit for 2017. Cheers.