FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FHR Experience Las Vegas Hotels only (2015 - 2019)
Old Aug 1, 2017, 3:19 am
Gig103

Programs: Avis President's Club, Global Entry, Hilton/Marriott Gold. No more DL/AA status.
Originally Posted by mooses
Stayed a couple nights at the Cosmopolitan on a FHR booking. Not a ton of info here on it but there are some things people might be interested to know:

You can check in using the Autograph lounge near the entrance. If this is explained anywhere online I never saw it, and it was PACKED at noon on a Sunday for regular check-in (30 minute wait). I stopped by there after waiting in the regular line and it was crowded in there too, but obviously a better choice. So keep that in mind.

They recognized the Amex FHR without me mentioning anything. Wasn't even offered a room upgrade (the people organizing the gigantic check-in lines were saying hotel was going to reach max capacity). Checked in at noon, but the room wasn't ready. They're also in the process of changing their room keycards from insert to tap, so when they texted me our room number the keycards didn't work because they were the wrong kind. They did offer late checkout and I used that without issue.

Breakfast is Wicked Spoon brunch (valid until 2 pm I think she said), or room service up to $70.

Booked fountain view terrace studio, and that's what I got. Didn't really anticipate an upgrade anyhow, but with a two-day stay I figured it would be a good time to test some of their FHR benefits since I haven't seen much about them.
Did you use the Wifi, and if so did they credit an upgraded one, or reduce your resort fee?