FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - TSA wants to get more intimate when doing passenger pat downs.
Old Jul 31, 2017, 6:29 pm
petaluma1

Originally Posted by iflyfast
Hi Jon and all Flyertalk folks,
Defendant's motion to dismiss was DENIED -- I'm heading to trial (or dueling summary judgement claims). I read in-depth from Jon Corbett's and many other's cases, as well as the appeals, and structured my arguments accordingly, so I stand on the shoulders of many heroes who have taught me methods to achieve what I've succeeded at (so far). My first amended complaint was very specific, well-founded, and thoroughly researched (by me) beforehand.

Believe me, I know this isn't a done deal, but we may be witnessing new precedent in the making! Kinda cool, eh? This doesn't open the door for wild lawsuits against the TSA! This is a very, very specific and egregious case (gratuitous force forcefully striking me, inappropriately, during a pat-down), but it's important that someone stand up for our Constitutional rights.

Thanks for everyone's interest, and I'll let you know what happens next.

Capt. JL
Unfortunately, TSA does similar things to passengers every day. The Angela Rye video is one example.