FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 3 for the price of 2? RTW Babymoon to Japan, Maldives, UK (JL/EY/LH J/F/Apartment)
Old Jul 31, 2017, 8:54 am
chongl

Programs: United Silver, Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond
Originally Posted by bj27
What a fantastic read so far. Beautiful pictures as well. I intend to return to Japan sometime this year so you have given me some spots to hit. Eagerly waiting the next installments!
Thank you, bj27. I would love to go back again to eat some more for sure! Maybe next time I can focus my time further south and use Kyoto/Osaka as home base for exploring.

Originally Posted by machvista
Dude! I can't believe this is you! We were the couple departing the Conrad with you at the same time (the Egyptian couple).. remember us? If you need an extra reminder, we sat right next to you on the Seaplane back to Male!

Small freaking world.
Definitely! I was wondering if there would be any FTers there. It's a shame we didn't run into each other until the last day though. I assume you guys are back home in DFW? We rushed through security at MLE and got to the gate only to find that boarding hadn't started. We saw the other couple that had a similar departure time airside, so we all made it out on our flights ^