FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FAQ: Same Day Changes (SDC) and Free Change on the Day (FCOD) on BA tickets
Old Jul 30, 2017, 2:18 pm
ifu05596

Thanks

Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
Corporate travel, including Amex and Expedia Business (Egencia) certainly works, though for complex reasons connected with "know your passenger", you need to make changes via BAEC and BA.com rather than the App, otherwise you'll get stuck on "please confirm the credit card number" question.

On Amex public, I have no direct experience, but I would be fairly confident that also works. Expedia I have my doubts in terms of online management, but if it was correctly sold as a Plus fare (or the limited number of CE tickets with this option) then at worst it could be changed at the airport. If pushing out to a later service than booked then you best telephone a BA contact centre at least an hour before the original departure.
Thanks I'll give it a try - ditched my BA Platinum Amex for Amex Gold where you get 3 points for booking with Amex Travel but I definately do make use free change on day on UK Domestic ET Plus and CE fares. Can also earn 2 by booking direct but would rather 3!