FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Lifemiles serious booking problems - Beware (old legacy thread)
Old Jul 30, 2017, 6:25 am
oneworld82
Suspended

Programs: AAdvantage Platinum, Hilton HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by marcelduchamp
Tried the screenshot method for the first time about three weeks ago and it worked pretty well. While the LM website was showing a TK connection from SIN-IST-EZE, SQ was also available on the SIN-IST sector with a shorter connection in IST. This mixed carrier option wasn't available on the website so I did it the screenshot way. I received a reply 4 hours after the first email, requesting for scans of passports. 12 hours later, I received the itinerary and instructions to call them for payment. Skyped them, using the toll-free USA number, and wrapped it up within 40 minutes. I was transferred to another agent to sort out the payment and, at times, had to be on hold for a few minutes, but otherwise it was hassle-free.
That's what I did last week and trying to do once more. LM would show LAX-SEZ on UA Y to LHR and then TK in J. But I was able to escalate and book everything in J including a LAX-VIE on OS.

The fist go was easy, emailed at night, within 24 hours I had the ticket issued. Now it's been 48 hours and while the issue has been escalated, I haven't received anything yet.