FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Airline Status Match Master Thread
View Single Post
Old Jul 29, 2017, 5:53 am
tropikey

Originally Posted by Alex100i
Dear Sir/Madam:

Thank you for writing to us. Agent No.8291 service for you. Sorry for the inconvenience. We can't match the status. Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.

Thank you for selecting China Southern Airlines.

Email address:[email protected]
How long did it take to receive this answer from the moment you applied for status match? I sent my application on the 15th of July and so far, the same day I've only received this:

Dear Valued Customers,
Your email is well received. Thanks for getting in touch with China Southern Airlines North America marketing dept. We’ll get back to you in 3-5 business days.

Special notice: Overseas Elite membership status match program is designed for invited customers. We understand you may get the info from families, colleagues or friends, but limited by the quality control we’ll serve our invited customers at the first priority. If you are not in our current list please allow us a little longer time for process. We’ll try our best to serve you as soon as possible.

As far as I know, later there was also other version of answer, indicating that promotion has been suspended, but the one I've received suggests that my application will be processed. I wonder, when may I expect to get any new information?