FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Stupid? 767-400ER FC vs D1 Seat Question
View Single Post
Old Jul 28, 2017, 11:39 am
DLmedalliongold

Programs: DL PM MM, AA Platinum Pro, Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by MCO Flyer
Still typically better than the 3 old dinosaur A320s that aren't getting mods and won't be retired until December. I was on one a few months ago from ATL-DCA that is now retired and was in a C+ window seat and the aisle seat had yellow tape on it saying do not use this seat. Well a guy comes on the plane with that seat assignment and sits down in it when right before the door is supposed to close the FA tells him that he can't sit there and needs to move. Everyone had boarded and the flight was full so they had to go kick a non-rev off from the back and they put that guy in a middle seat in the very last row. That guy was actually staying at the same hotel as me and I was talking to him more and he told me that he was actually kicked out of FC the night before (We were downgraded from a 16F A320 to a 12F A320 at T-24)
couldn't agree more! I'm sitting on N313US and it literally is falling apart. I'm fairly sure delta would have at least done new seat covers by now if it wasn't leaving in Dec... but I am not looking forward to what this A320 will look like that many months from now. She is TIRED. I keep getting stuck on N310US, N313US and N314US. Had the "pleasure" of flying N318US on her second to last day in service.