FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA Tier Point Runs | 2017 master thread
View Single Post
Old Jul 27, 2017, 11:13 am
Kevlondon

Programs: BA Silver, AF Silver
So, I'm in a bit of a predicament. Due to unfortunate personal circumstances, I wasn't able to book my customary TP run over the summer - I was looking at DUB-LHR-JFK-LAX and back, and all the dates in August I had set aside are now showing considerable price increases.

I'm hoping that in a couple of weeks I will be able to book something - I need 600 TPs so a sinple run to NYC won't do it. I've looked at other starting points rather than ex-DUB but haven't been able to get a price below £2k as yet. Does anyone have any suggestions? I'd prefer the US segment to be to LAX simply because of the flat beds on the A321, but if push comes to shove I'd go to PHX instead if the TPs are the same and the price is better. I've looked at so many options without success, can anyone suggest anything that may help me out?

The other option is to wait until November and do a run during the Thanksgiving week when prices are down again, but I'd really prefer to do it earlier if possible. Thanks in advance.