FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What's the stupidest, least substantive thing you can complain about?
Old Jul 26, 2017, 11:29 am
txrus

Programs: AA Ex Platinum & 1MM, DL PLT, Marriott Gold, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by gboots
I am really tired of the disabled pre boarders who limp down the jet bridge... That aren't really disabled at all. I watched a guy do this on a flight yesterday and after we landed he RAN right by me to catch the Sky Link at DFW.... just a pet peeve of people trying to secure that overhead space.. lol
Not stupid or least substantive, especially when these 'disabled' pre-boarders end up delaying the flight w/their games, which happened to me last month out of CLT.

Like the OP, the pre-boarder who caused the delay ran by me, & into me, after we landed in PHX because he was so eager to get to his family waiting outside the concourse. While he was standing there looking for them, I made a point of asking him where his wheelchair was for which he had no answer.

While I know there are many pax who are truly disabled & truly need assistance, I think they've been overtaken by those who just game the system now.