FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - QR website displaying promo fare status
View Single Post
Old Jul 26, 2017, 10:18 am
FlyerTalker37
Suspended

Originally Posted by spec119
I just had this from e-commerce

E-commerce Support (Qatar Airways Support)
Jul 26, 17:48 +03

Dear Mr. spec119

Thank you for contacting Qatar Airways Support.

We acknowledge your email below and you are right with the information detailed in your email regarding the booking sub classes at qatarairways.com. We however would wish to share more on the same as the ‘T’ class is a floating booking sub class, wherein maybe sold sometime in Promo fare or Saver fare levels depended on certain factors such as marketing and seasonality.

Looking at your intended journey as highlighted in your email, yes as of the moment the T class is available under Saver fare levels and if you may consider proceeding with your booking then upgrade using Qmiles / Qcredits will be offered by our dedicated privilege club team through a manual deduction depended on the availability of up-gradable business class seats. In this regards, once your booking is completed, you may feel free to contact our Member Service Centre, available 7 days a week at +974 4023 0023 between 07:30 - 22:00 hrs Doha local time or 04:30 - 19:00 hrs GMT. Alternatively, you can email at [email protected] and our service associates will be happy to assist you further.

We thank you for taking the time to write to us and look forward to welcoming you on our services in the very near future.

Yours sincerely,

Qatar Airways Support
I have been buying Eco Value ticket to avoid those dual Promo/Saver code. Guess I could have spared a lot of cash