FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How do I make / making AA Concierge Key / ConciergeKey / CK? (master thread
Old Jul 26, 2017, 7:41 am
george 3

Programs: AA EXP 1.0mm, not sure where I am with hotels these days
Originally Posted by Dk511
I have been a AA executive Platinum status member since that status inception and have over 5,000,000 lifetime miles flown and this year to date over 125,000 domestic miles. I have repeatedly requested concierge key status, not for the upgrades as I fly business, but for the preferential treatment when I have a flight problem, which we all know are common. They keep telling me maybe in the next consideration, although they told me that at beginning of year and then in June told me no after mid year consideration. I have 1500 employees and some of them are concierge key even though they fly less and aren't responsible for employee travel. I have sat next to numerous concierge key status people and in talking with them none of them have had more miles flown, more dollars spent or more company travel responsibility

Is there any ideas anyone has for me. I'm frustrated enough that I may move my second half of year 100k mile travel to another airline.

Thanks for any advice
If you have the ability to shift or INFLUENCE travel of your 1,500 employees (to or away from AA), then you may have a better leg to stand on in your next conversation. It would go further than just you telling them you are off to UA or DL.