FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Help! Transit in ICN for the first time with tight time
Old Jul 26, 2017, 5:16 am
lats24

Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Is this two separate tickets/PNRs? Otherwise, they should be able to check the luggage through.

Assuming that the luggage cannot be checked through, your sequence seems to be wrong. You would do immigration, baggage claim, customs exit, check in for next flight, and then immigration and security to leave Korea.

KE should arrive at the main terminal, where all of the above would occur. If S7 leaves from the satellite terminal, it's just a bunch of gates (with a few F&B outlets and shops) connected to the area with the other gates by a little underground train. It's really a distant concourse in the airport to which you cannot walk but must take the underground shuttle train.

Hello! Thanks for your reply!

I booked it all in 1 PNR from S7, but because it's codeshare flight, S7 gave me another PNR code for KE.

I know it's kinda weird that KE couldn't checked my bag all the way to Russia, I called them earlier, I also need to check in to get my boarding pass as well.

Okay, I'm sorry yeah my sequence is wrong, so the right steps is after arriving, pass the immigration, get the baggage, customs exit nothing to declare, check in for next flight, and then immigration depart from Korea..

This is it ?

Will it be enough ? I'll arrive around 7.20AM if not delayed, and the check in counter to Russia will be closed at 10AM.

I'm sorry, this is my first time transfer in Incheon and alone