FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [Renés]Delta Points: The "funny" little things you should know [DP discussion merged]
Old Jul 26, 2017, 4:36 am
Adam1222

Programs: DL PM; IHG PlatAmb; Hilton Dia; Marriott Plat; Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by jackvogt
Wow. You guys are all pathetic. I hope none of your clients, bosses etc are reading this or ever see your names attached to this thread. It's so petty. Reminds me of a person who feels the need to call people out on the internet.... Do you people seriously have nothing better to do? I don't know what you people do for a living but I can guarantee that if I ever had the opportunity to do business with any of you I would refuse based on the continued childish behavior exhibited on this thread.
it's childish behavior to post about a business that is rude and petty in response to engagement from customers?

We're talking about a blogger who attacks people who post comments that are not rude or inappropriate at all. If you go back in this thread, you'll see that this thread does serve an important purpose. Based on the blogger's reaction to feedback (not my own), I stopped patronizing his business. Others have as well.

This isn't some poor defenseless person with a personal blog. This is a businessman who goes on tirades against customers, including those who make polite, reasoned points in response to blog posts. There is one bully here.