FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Seoul Trip
Thread: Seoul Trip
View Single Post
Old Jul 24, 2017, 8:53 pm
kajonesbu

Originally Posted by B407
I'm pretty sure there is no JSA only tour. I believe there might be some half day tours that do include the JSA, but it will be combined with other attractions nearby.

Not sure where OP is from, but taxis in Seoul are very cheap when you compare them to North American standards, you can hail them almost everywhere, and taxis in Korea never hesitate to take credit card either.
I'm from the states. My concern with taking cabs overseas typically revolves around the cab driver taking some round about way to drive up the fair and being unable to comment/assist with routing. Good to know the cabs take credit card. Are the cab drivers from ICN pretty reliable? If we weren't coming off a 15 hour flight we would just take the train/bus. From what I've seen looks like a cab should be about $50 USD from ICN to downtown?

Thanks for your input on the JSA. A couple friends of mine who've lived in Seoul said to avoid tours that spend lots of time on the tunnels, etc. instead try to just find one that focuses on the JSA.