FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - MGM Borgata Mlife Loyalty Program
View Single Post
Old Jul 24, 2017, 3:08 pm
VH Fan

Originally Posted by djl002
can anyone comment on having merged their Vegas MLife and Borgata MLife accounts?

i have reservations upcoming for both vegas and borgata... my vegas card is hardly used and i have much fewer TC on it... it was a matched card from Hyatt Platinum so it is Gold, but only until 9/30/2017.

My Borgata card is also Gold but was given the intro offer of not expiring until 9/2018... so I'd like to make the Borgata number my main account and move everything (TC and reservations) from the vegas card over to the borgata #.

has anyone done a merger and can comment on what happens? i don't go to vegas enough to justify keeping 2 accounts, even if there may be some hidden benefits.
I was also in your situation. I was at Borgata last week, my first time there since the transition to MLife Rewards. I wanted my original MLife number to be the one I kept since that one was Pearl status due to my having an MLife Mastercard. The Borgata one was Sapphire. Went to the MLife Rewards desk and while it took 15 minutes, they successfully merged the two accounts. The woman also informed me I had $10 free slot dollars that I wasn't aware of. So I think whichever account you pick, you'll retain any and all comps/offers between your Vegas and Borgata accounts.

FYI, I don't think the rewards desk is open 24 hours though. I got there after 6 PM so I think if you get there by 7 PM you should be fine.