FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Best way to get to Pedasi, Panama
View Single Post
Old Jul 24, 2017, 2:30 pm
JBord

Programs: UA Silver, Marriott Platinum/LT Platinum, Hilton Gold
Best way to get to Pedasi, Panama

I'm planning a trip to Panama this fall, and the Pedasi area is one of my stops.

I'll likely be going from Panama City to Pedasi and have been researching the options. It looks like Air Panama has one way flights for about $100 when I look in August, but for some reason whenever I look more than a month in advance, the website says there are no flights available. Same when I search round trip. Is this just standard, and I could book a flight about a few weeks before I need it? Seems odd I can't book even 6-8 weeks out.

Otherwise, it looks like there's a bus option, which would require a transfer and appears to be a long trip. A rental car would make more sense, but may mean that I have to keep it the whole trip and return it at PTY at the end. I'm thinking it makes more sense to rent a car only as I need one rather than the whole trip, which may be about 2 weeks long.

Any information on the Air Panama flights or experience with travel from Panama City to Pedasi would be greatly appreciated!