FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta One 777 vs Korean Air A380 for solo traveler
Old Jul 23, 2017, 9:40 am
CJKatl

Programs: DL:MM, Marriott:LTT
Originally Posted by ATL787
I would take the KE equipment and service on an A380 upstairs over the DL product every day of the week.
Cannot agree more. I usually take a window seat for the extra storage. The one time someone was sitting in the other seat I climbed over his legs easily. Usually, though, the upstairs is half empty. Having the coffee area in the front and the bar in the back means you have somewhere else to go during the flight. It also means others will go there instead of opening windows in the cabin. Not to mention how much nicer the bathrooms are, how much quieter it is not having the crowds behind you and how much space you have to just walk around.

IIRC MSPeconomist does not like that the KE seats come a few inches short of full recline. While this is true, it's never kept me from sleeping. Heck, I use a pillow anyway for a little recline. The very slight slope up is kinda like that to me. If the slight recline bothers you, take D1.