FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Banks that allow Money Order deposits via Smartphone or ATM(2017-onward)
Old Jul 23, 2017, 7:27 am
perkunas

Programs: HH D i a m o n d !!!
Originally Posted by GoldenMonkey34
After doing extensive research throughout the various threads i believe i finally have the knowledge available to dip into some small MS to start off, but i do have one question:

I was looking at opening a WF account to deposit my MO in order to keep it separate from my personal checking account through SEFCU, but after i get the MO deposits should i then pay my cc bill directly through WF or withdrawal the money and deposit it into my SECFU account then proceed to pay the cc bill through there? Since I'm also doing organic spending on these cards, paying the bill through WF would mean i would need to transfer money from SEFCU to my WF account to cover that organic spending in order to pay it in full.
I only use a single bank acct to pay my Chase CCs. Bank Z always pays Chase Ink, Bank Y always pays CSR/United/Freedom. I only do 1 payment per month to be safe, usually right before the subsequent stmt closes.

For AmEx and USB, I'll have months where I make partial payments from 2-3 different bank accts, and in the span of a year I might pay from 5-6 different accounts.